Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A GIFT OF LOVE




Last night Tami and I got together since Jeff and Tami are heading for Salt Lake on Thursday.
Jeff has an interview at the VA for PTSD on Friday.

When I picked Tami up after work, she had a gift that her department had made for me.
It was a beautiful quilt that they all had signed (in the heart). I couldn't believe that 13 people that I really didn't know, had made this gift of love for me. It made me tear up.
All 13 people came into Tami's office and presented this quilt to her. They knew how much Tami has been concerned for her Mom and wanted to show how much they cared for me as well as Tami too. Tami was very moved by this and cried as she thanked them for their thoughtfulness.

We took some pictures at Bocaza. I wanted to make a thank you card with some pictures in it. Bocaza was a perfect place to take the pictures since it wasn't busy and we had some tall tables that help show off the quilt. In my card I told them that I would wrap up in the quilt often and it would remind me of their love and kindness to me.Posted by PicasaI took the card over to the VA today and Tami was going to make sure everyone saw it. I also gave everyone a sheep for a little thank you gift from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment