Monday, September 27, 2010

A GOOD WEEK!

This has been the best week since having Chemotherapy. I haven't had any pain at all. I'm only fatigued and the nasty taste in my mouth keeps me from enjoying food. Today is better and by tomorrow, I think I will be out of the worst part. That will be nice since it is my 68th birthday and everyone wants to take me out to dinner.
It's so nice to have family here. I know that Tasha and Coldon have lifted my spirits a great deal. Teresa has been great coming over and visiting everyone. She's always bringing over a little surprise for Coldon.
We've had fun making cookies, going to the Fall Festival, going to Moon Farm, shopping at the Mall, etc.
z
Posted by PicasaAs you can see I'm doing good. Tasha and Coldon will be here for another week and then it will be my 6th chemo the following Tuesday. It won't be long and all this will be a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment