Wednesday, September 29, 2010

68 AND STILL GOING STRONG!

I woke up feeling like I had more energy and a better appetite. This was just in time for my 68th birthday. It began by getting a phone call from my dear friend Marilyn (Smith) Johnson. We first met when we were 12 years old in Coos Bay, Oregon. We were best friends for years and even roomed together at B.Y.U. We've kept in touch all these years and it was so good to get a birthday phone call from herl.

Then Teresa came over with a couple of goodies for a special treat.

After work everyone came over to celebrate. We always love these special times together!!

I picked Chiles for our meal and Tasha treated everyone. She wanted to do this for all the help my family here have given me these past few months. It wasn't just my birthday meal it was a gratitude dinner too. It was nice to have my appetite back and I even ate some dessert that Chiles brought out to me after swinging HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

It was a fun day and very special for me. We get to do this again on Friday night since it's Tami's birthday. YIPPEE!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment