Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A FUN LABOR DAY!

Don and I invited Tami and Jeff over for a Kentucky Fried Chicken meal. That is our way of having a barbecue. We had a great time eating and visiting. Jeff brought over a couple of knives that he had bought. Don ended up buying the Bowie Knife. I'm not sure why but he really liked it. I did double Don's allowance this past month and now I'm not sure if that was a wise move. Money burns a hole in Don's pocket. Anyway, we now have a Bowie Knife for protection!!


Tami and I always have such a good time together. Of course, Shadow loves having Tami and Jeff over too.



I did get my blood draw today (Sept. 7). My port still wouldn't let them draw blood so I had to have it drawn from my arm again. I had an appointment to have my port checked this afternoon. It looks like I will need to have this port removed and another one put in this next week. Yippee!! Another cut into my body. Just what I wanted to hear. I don't know when they will do this so I'll keep you posted. I can still have my Chemotherapy tomorrow but they don't want to do any more until I get a new port.
I was a little discouraged at first but now I'm OK. It's just a little bump in the road. Maybe the new port will draw blood and I won't have to worry about that any more. I'll let you know how my chemo goes tomorrow.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment