Thursday, September 16, 2010

THE NEW PORT IS IN!

I'm feeling really good after my surgery this morning. Everything went really good and the doctor said that they were able to draw blood 3 times from the port. We'll see next Monday if all goes well before my chemotherapy. I have to tell you that I'm very happy this is over. For some reason I was a little worried about this surgery. Even the IV went in good. It took the nurse about 2 minutes to do this and I was so grateful. It was so nice to have Tami there in the recovery room. She drove me home and stayed with me for a couple of hours before going back to work. So grateful that Tami is here and is such a loving daughter. I'm really blessed that all our daughters are so wonderful and caring.
Teresa has been working hard on our back yard. She is determined to have some good grass grow so that we won't just have weeds and dirt back there. Yesterday, I woke up and saw some grass growing. It was exciting!

Tasha and Coldon are coming on Sunday for a couple of weeks. We are really looking forward to this. Tasha will be here for my 5th chemo treatment!!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment