Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'M HALF WAY THERE!

It was wonderful to have my two sisters there for my support system this time. Clarissa had a doctors appointment so she was there later while I was finishing my chemo and getting my pump on.
The nurses are just wonderful that take care of me for the 31/2 hours that I was there. They understand what you are going through and want it to be as pleasant as possible. I really appreciate what they do.





Here I am getting ready for the pump. It's always nice to have the chemotherapy over with. It will be interesting how long before I'm not feeling good. It begins when the chemo is leaving my body. I am very tired, no appetite because of the taste in my mouth, I've had diarrhea, constipation and a headache. Each treatment is a littlre different and I wonder what this one will be like. Time will tell.

It's so nice to have it half over with. Four down and four to go......Yey!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment