Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A LITTLE MORE ABOUT MY CHEMO

I now have my pump on for the next 46 hours. I'm getting used to it and feel like I have a little fanny pack purse on all the time.
I do hear it pump when it pumps the chemo in my boday. It sounds like my camera when I turn it off.


Clarissa and I in front of the waterfall at the Cancer Center.

Diann Saari came over at 4:OO p.m. to give us a meal. It's wonderful to have such good friends that are willing to help. I appreciate all they do. They just come up to me and ask me when my next Chemo treatment is going to happen. Then they say, I'm bringing over dinner for you. I have very dear friends and they are with me in spirit as well as want to help out in any way they can.

THANK YOU!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment