Saturday, October 2, 2010

OCTOBER IS ALWAYS FUN!

Coldon loved helping Grandma put up the Halloween decorations this week. It was fun to see all his inthusiasm about this fun holiday. He loves going to Walgreen's and see the big black cat. He was scared at first and then realized that it wasn't going to hurt him so he became very friendly to the cat and even would give him a love when he would walk by it.

We loved celebrating Tami's birthday last night. She got some good gifts that she loved . Tami picked Pizza Hut for her birthday dinner and we all enjoyed the meal. I was even able to eat and it felt good. I'm in my good days right now and I'm so glad. Tasha and Coldon are leaving today. What a wonderful two weeks we have had with them. It will be hard to see them go but JJ will be so glad that his family will be home again.

I will be having my 6th treatment this next week. I feel like I'm ready for it. I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment