Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CHEMOTHERAPPY #6

Tami took off work this morning to be with me during my treatment. It was great having her there. Time flew my for both of us and it was over before we knew it.
It was a beautiful Fall day and we decided to get some air outside.
My nurse was a good sport with the pictures. She knew I was documenting my cancer experience. Here I am getting my pump ready for the next 46 hours. It will be interesting to see if I have as good a two weeks as last time.
Lori Dillon brought over a wonderful meal from her and Connie Clever's daughter. It was a delicious home made chicken noodle soup, some wonderful rolls, a salad with dressing and crystal light drink. These are from my great Visiting Teachers that I love so much. It is so nice to have a meal after chemo since I'm pretty drained and the last thing I want to do is fix a meal. I do have some awsome friends and they are there for me just like my family is. I feel so blessed!!

SIX DOWN AND TWO TO GO........I FEEL LIKE THERE'S AN END TO THIS AND I'M EXCITED. KEEP YOU ALL POSTED.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment