Sunday, May 9, 2010

A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY

On Saturday, Tami and Jeff took Don and I out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. I picked Conchitas for our meal. We had a good time eating and visiting. I love having them live so close so that we can celebrate these special occasions with them.

Jeff went and saw a friend that had just had his shoulder operated on and Tami came home with us for a couple of hours. Tami takes such good care of her Dad and I and I credit her for saving my life by making me go to the doctor the day that they found the tumor.
She made the appointment and came and picked me up because I really didn't want to go back to the doctor again after having seen her three times already.


I had brother Frame take our picture at Church today since it was Mother's Day. Potted plants were given out to all the Mother's after Sacrament Meeting. Yes, I was able to stay for all 3 meetings.

I wore the beautiful top that Tami and Jeff bought me and I had many comments on how good I looked. It's amazing that it has only been 2 weeks since I was operated on. I feel so good and feel blessed that I have recovered so quickly.

Tomorrow I have a Petscan so we will soon find out the schedule for my radiation and chemo.
Posted by PicasaI've heard from two of our daughters so far today and will soon hear from the other two daughters. I feel so blessed to have such a loving family! I count my blessings every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment