Saturday, May 29, 2010

GETTING PREPARED FOR RADIATION TREATMENTS


I was so surprised to find Tami and Jeff waiting for me in the radiation lobby area yesterday.
Tami had been in Washington DC this past week, taking classes for her job, and she just got home this afternoon. I didn't expect them to be at the treatment center.

Last week was a simulation for my radiation treatments and today was a dry run.
I begin my 25 treatments on June 1st.

Having Tami and Jeff there was wonderful I have so much support from my family and
friends!! I'm very grateful for this.




Jeff is great....and I appreciate his sense of humor and love that he shows to Don and I.

This is the man that is going to give me my treatments. His name is Jim and I feel like I'm in good hands.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment