Thursday, May 13, 2010

NEWS FROM MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE

i
I have been waiting to hear from my doctor since I had the Petscan. I finally got the report over the phone. They couldn't find any evidence of any cancer through out my body. It's news that we all wanted to hear!!
I have felt all your thoughts and prayers for me each day. I thank the Lord that we were able to find this tumor in time before it did any more damage. I see two Oncologists on Tuesday and we will decide the next treatment. My doctor did say that if it were members of his family he would still treat the cancer agressively no matter what the results. I tend to agree with him since I don't want any problems down the road.
We are very excited and relieved that there's no sign of cancer. My "bump in the road" is going to be OK! Love you all!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment