Friday, May 7, 2010

NEWS ABOUT MY BUMP IN THE ROAD

Don, Tami and I were very relieved when we came home from the doctors visit. The cancer hadn't gone into any other organs and this is a blessing. My next step to recovery is to have a Pet Scan to see if there are any cancer cells in my other lymph nodes. Then I will be set up for chemo and radiation.

I feel good and my health and strengths coming back. It's been only 2 weeks since the tumor was removed and I feel so blessed to feel this good. Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, cards, phone calls, and flowers. They kept my spirits up through out all this. I've had such great help too. Just today, Tami and Jeff brought over 2 casserols before work. Jeff is a great cook and wanted to do this. This is to keep us eating healthy for a few days.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOMORROW!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am so glad you sent me your blog address. I am sory about the cancer but it sounds as if they caught it in time. Thank Goodness. Heaven will just have to wait for you. You're just too good of an angel on earth to lose. I will definitely be following your blog for updates.Good luck. (by the way you look great even when you are in the hospital. You're amazing!) Love Connie

    ReplyDelete