Monday, May 17, 2010

LIFE GOES ON EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO THE EAST COAST



Yes, Don had to go to the East Coast without me since my doctor wouldn't let me travel. I was so disappointed I couldn't go to Lara's Master's graduation. She had worked so hard these past 5 years and finally achieved this goal. Don comes home today (May 17) and I can't wait to see the pictures that he took. He promised to be my eyes and ears on this trip.

Teresa and Tami both took turns in coming and spending time with me while Don was gone. I'm feeling really good and we were able to eat out, go shopping, watch movies and yes, make cookies. It was nice having the company.



This is a big week seeing 3 doctors. I will know more what is ahead of me as far as treatments go. I'll keep you all posted.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment