Sunday, May 23, 2010

MIRACLES HAPPEN!


We are going on the CRUISE after all. Lara and Tasha thought that maybe we could go a little later in July since my radiation is over the first week of July. Everything had to fall into place for this to happen. The cruise lines schedule, time off from work, airline tickets changed, doctors OK, etc. All these things were changed one by one and we couldn't believe that we can now go from July l6-July 23,
on our Alaskan Cruise. Tami was the only one that couldn't get away at this time since 2 of her employees had those dates off already.

I now have this to look forward to before my chemo treatments begin in full force. This has given me a real boast and I'm so looking forward to this week! Thought you might like to know the good news.

The picture I posted is one of my favorite spots. It was taken at Martin's Cove in Wyoming. This is Devil's Gate where the saints would often enjoy the water after their long journey west. They still had 300 miles to go to get to the Salt Lake Valley, but it would often boast their moral.

It also is the area where Martin's Handcart Company was rescued and given hope to carry on in the early winter of l856.

This place represents a lifting of the spirits for the early Saints and it's an inspiration to me.
When I look at it, it lifts my spirit and gives me hope too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment