Saturday, August 14, 2010

WHAT A TRIBUTE!

I got a phone call from Dadra yesterday morning and she said to check out her FITNESS BLOG. I checked it out and there was the most beautiful tribute to me. I literally bawled all the way through it. In fact, if I want a good cry, I just turn in on and watch it again.

I have shared it on my blog for those that are interested in it.
I have been so blessed to have such wonderful daughters. Dadra was our youngest and she came into our lives after our little still born baby, so we all loved her as soon as we saw her. We called her SPECIAL
for years because that is what she was to all of us.

What a great Mom she is to two of our grandchildren Abby and Landon. We were delighted when she picked Jason for her eternal companion. We really enjoy his family too.




Dadra is the Primary President in her Ward and does such a great job.
Of course, Abby loves having her Mom in Primary.

Dadra has also gotten into a good health and fitness mode. When she was here during my surgery in April, she gave her Dad and I some good eating instructions that we follow today. I'ts never too late to learn these kind of things. She really enjoys sharing the things she has learned on her new FITNESS BLOG. Let me know if you would like to check it out.


Dadra has run several marathons and really enjoys running. It's amazing how Don has influenced all our girls in taking such good care of their bodies. He is such a good example for them and always has been.

I truly am blessed and feel these blessings every day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment