Monday, August 16, 2010

FOR EVERY HELLO.....THERE'S A GOODBY!

What a great 9 days we have had together. So much to do.....I really didn't have time for cancer.
Looking back we did lots of things such as scrapbooking, looking at keepsakes, going out to dinner a few times,
going to the Mall, visiting the Summers, make cookies, watch movies, go to Church meetings, swim at Lincoln Park,
going to Kids Plex to play, F.H.E., visiting, and oh yes, we did fit a Chemotherapy session in there some where.

I'm so grateful that I felt good enough to participate in everything and be a part of such a fun visit with Lara and our grandchildren.



I know that you might be getting tired of how I feel about my family, but I truly love them all and Don and I
love to be with them as much as possible. It's always hard to say goodbys but the memories will always be there. Thanks Ben for sharing your family with us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment