Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SECOND TREATMENT OF CHEMO!

Lara was able to go with me to the Oncology Dept. to have my Chemo
treatment today. It's so wonderful to have such a great and supportive family. Two treatments down and
6 to go!
After having a nap today, we took the children to the new Rocket Park to play. It is so neat the way they have
redone the Park. The new equipment is really fun for kids. I felt good enough to sit and watch and even take
a few pictures. Then Lara and Tami made a delicious baked potatoe bar for supper and cleaned
up afterwards. They wouldn't let me help at all.


What a great day.....I'm sure I will share more of our fun times together soon. Until then, know I'm doing
really good and my spirits high. Thanks for caring and keeping in touch........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment