Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love having my Sister Clarissa live near by. She is my confidant. I always know that I can go to her when I need a listening ear. We lost our Mom years before she passed away, since she had Alzheimers disease, and so it was nice to have my big sister to talk to.

Clarissa has a wonderful family and her husband Kelly is a special person too. Since we had girls close to the same age, it was fun to get together for family events. Many memories were made at their home in the Redlands.

One reason we moved to Grand Junction was because in 1975 we came to Grand Junction for a Family Reunion. Don and I loved this little town and felt like we wanted to raise our daughters here. We sold our home in San Diego, California and moved here the next year. We have never been sorry.

I still enjoy getting together with Clarissa and Kelly. It's wonderful to have family so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment