Friday, September 11, 2009

HOW I'VE KEPT MY WEIGHT UNDER CONTROL

I've always struggled with my weight. I thought I would share ways that I have been able to keep my weight under control.

Right after Tami was born in 1968, I started Weight Watchers. I needed to get the extra weight off after my pregnancy. This was the best thing I could have done because I became a life time member of W.W.

Through the years, whenever I gained weight .......I knew how to take it off. I would go back to W.W. After our last daughter was born (Dadra) I really struggled keeping my weight under 200 pounds. I finally decided that I needed to record my DIET STRUGGLES AND TRIUMPHS in a book. I had my before pictures taken from the front and side. YIKES!

This book is hilarious and when I read it I often laugh. I did stop taking before pictures because it was too depressing. I started to take pictures of me thinner each month and this was more inspirational.

I often talk to myself, giving me advice or a pep talk. I have found that this has helped me a great deal through the years. I know that if I hadn't kept my weight under control, I would be at least 230 pounds by now.

I feel I could always lose a little more weight but I'm not complaining. I count my blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment