Friday, September 11, 2009

A DAY NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN....9/11


Sept.11, 2001, we will never forget. What a day of horror and sadness.

I was doing Day Care that day when Don called me in the morning. He told me to turn on the TV......America was under attach. I turned it on just when the second plane hit the other Twin Towers and exploded. I couldn't believe my eyes. From that moment on I was glued to the news in between taking care of children. I was glad that these children in my home were too young to understand what was going on.

I shed tears when the Twin Towers came down. My heart went out to those that lost loved ones during that awful day. It's a day that I pray will never happen again.

We love America and the freedoms we are blessed with. I fight back tears when the flag is flown and I think of those that have paid the ultimate price of freedom. I honor all those that have served this great nation. I'm grateful that Don spent 4 years in the Marine Corp (Once a Marine, always a Marine). May God keep blessing America.....it's truly a PROMISED LAND.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment