Sunday, June 12, 2011

AN OLD DO IS BACK!

I'm pretty excited that I can now wear my own hair style rather than a wig. For months I have had 2 areas where my hair was thin. I am lucky that I didn't lose my hair during chemo, but the thin areas were frustrating for me until I found the perfect wig to cover them up until my hair grew back.

The top of my hair is nice and thick again as well as the back of my hair.
I do have very curly hair now. I think I will need to keep it shorter because of this. The curls are manageable if my hairs shorter.


With the summer heat, it's going to be nice not having to wear a wig if I don't want to. I feel very blessed. Just thought I would share this news.

2 comments:

  1. You would only take your own picture. Your looking good. I like your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth. You have to take your own picture when you are the only one home. I also love the timed pictures so that everyone can be in the photo. Glad you enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete