Thursday, June 9, 2011

A GOOD DAY

I have had a project of writing Teresa's history. This was almost an overwhelming job. I really felt like I needed help. I prayed about this before I began. I can honestly say that for the past few weeks Teresa's history flowed out and it's now finished. I feel very good about this project and I think Teresa would be pleased.
I also enjoyed taking my sister Clarissa out to lunch for her birthday. We had a great visit and a delicious meal at Dos Hombres. Clarissa and Kelly are taking a trip to Oregon and Idaho for 11 days. Carol and Catherine are going with them. They are going to all our old homes, schools, etc. It's going to be a trip down memory lane. They will also visit Aunt Lois, my cousins Marsha and David. I told her to take lots of pictures.
On the way home I stopped at Alpine Bank to see one of my Day Care children from years ago. Can you guess who it is? Do you remember Ann Marie and Heather? Well, this is a grown up Heather. It was so fun to see her again and visit for a little bit.
Don had run into her when he was on the job with Loomis and she recognized him. She has such fond memories of our home and wanted to know about everyone. By the way, Ann Marie just graduated from college and Dillon is now 13 years old. How time flies. Heather told me that she still has her scrapbook we made, the quilt that she colored the blocks and I sewed together, etc. She said that everything is in a keepsake tote and she loves to look through it.

Heather is a beautiful 21 year old and has been working at the bank for 3 years. It was such fun to see and visit with her again. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment