Wednesday, June 29, 2011

2011-Torgesen's Summer Visit

It was so great to see Lara and the children again. We have a whole week of fun ahead of us. Paige and Tyler are already enjoying the dogs.

Lara was interested in reading and seeing Teresa's life story. I always like Lara's input about things. She found it very interesting to say the least.

This morning I had Tyler and Paige picking up the cotton from our cotton tree. I told them I would pay them a dollar if they would pick it up for me in the back yard. We are going shopping at the Mall tonight and they were excited about earning some money. They did such a beautiful job and I was so pleased with how neat our backyard looked without the cotton.

It was time to count the quarters in my piggy bank. This is a tradition for the children when they come to grandma Julie's home. I save quarters all year long and then after counting the quarters it is theirs to spend.

We took the quarters to the bank and got the money. It ended up being almost $70. After dividing the money up we are ready to shop! YIPPIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment