Saturday, June 18, 2011

FATHER'S DAY BEGINS ON SATURDAY

Tami and Jeff came over in the early afternoon. They wanted to be here before Don came home from work since he worked today. Jeff wanted to set up the BOWFLEX that Don has been wanting. I had asked Jeff if he would sell his to me. After thinking about it for a couple of days Jeff told me that he would like $55 because he wanted a pair of shorts that cost that much. I couldn't believe that this was his asking price since a BOWFLEX cost a lot more than that! I told him that I wouldn't pay less than $100 for it. What a deal I got!! Don got home about 3:00 p.m. and we started our Father's Day by him opening a gift from Tami and Jeff. Don loved the POW/MIA shirt they gave him. He also enjoyed the cards and money he got from Dadra, Tasha and Lara. The messages of love they wrote were very touching and full of love.

I knew that Don would be thrilled when he saw the BOWFLEX instructions that was the next gift. Then we went to the back patio and there it was! Don couldn't believe it when he realized that it was his.

What a great Father's Day gift for Don. It was quite a surprise for him.

Then it was a timed picture before going to Red Robin for dinner. We said our goodby's to Tami and Jeff after our delicious meal.


To top off the early Father's Day, Don and I stopped off at Cold Stones for a great treat....YUM! It was a fun afternoon and we still have tomorrow to celebrate and think about our Father's.

No comments:

Post a Comment