Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A NEW CHAIR!

Our blue recliner is slowly wearing out. Jeff reinforced the bottom of the chair but it was beginning to lean backwards. Don fell in love with a very comfortable recliner at Big Lots. It really was like sitting or laying on pillows and it was easy to get in and out of. I decided to surprise Don and buy it for him today. I got our new neighbor to help me out since he had a truck. He had a friend help him lift our bllue chair in to the playroom and then met me at Big Lots to bring our new chair home. I paid them for their services.

I could hardly wait until Don got home to see his reaction. At first he didn't see the chair. We said our hello's and he was wondering why I was taking pictures of him.


Finally Don looked at the chair and could hardly believe his eyes. He was delighted! I told him that I wanted to buy this for him because he works so hard every day and he deserved this. Then I said "HAPPY EASTER!"


I thought I would add our little Easter Bunny Dogs to finish off this blog. They are sitting on our new chair to pose with the ears.
Hope you had a great day too!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment