Saturday, April 16, 2011

I DID IT!

Being with Dadra and her family as well as Tasha and her family was great!
This is a portrait of the Call's while I was in Hagerstown. It's so nice that the Call's and Ladner's live close enough that I can see them both while I'm visiting in the east coast.
It was wonderful to be a part of another grandchild coming into our family. I was able to travel all by myself. After my experiences last year, I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to do this again. I had good energy and was able to do everything that I wanted to do. My main purpose was to be there for Coldon when his mommy was in the hospital for 4 days (Tasha had a ceaserean birth since the baby was breech). Then when the baby and Tasha got home I was able to get to know the babies personality.
Of course, I took lots of pictures and recorded everything. This is Tasha and Jeff's first family portrait. The babies name is Reygan Alaesha Ladner. I was moved to tears when they told me her middle name because she was named after our little stillborn baby girl that was born in 1978. What a wonderful tribute to her memory.
Reygan is a delightful little baby as you can see by this picture. She has a wonderful disposition and I loved holding her as much as I could. Taking pictures of her was so fun!
I love being a grandmother as you can tell. We feel so blessed to have 7 grandchildren and another one on the way in a couple of months. Yes, Dadra and Jason will be having their third child this summer. We don't know the sex of the baby because they wanted to have it be a surprise. Don and I will be going back east for the babies blessing in Sept. Another trip to look forward to. It will be fun to have grandpa Don with me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment