Saturday, July 24, 2010

MORE ABOUT OUR CRUISE........

Having 8 members of our family able to be on this cruise was so special. We missed those that couldn't be with us
but it didn't stop us from having a fabulous time!

All good things have to come to an end and we all flew home on Friday.....July 23. We decided that in 2 years we
will go on another cruise some where. That gives us some time to save up for it.

I truly feel uplifted and ready for my chemo for the next 4 months. I begin this coming Tuesday with the first treatment.
Please keep me in your prayers.


Posted by PicasaDon and I loved to meditate while watching out the window of the ship.
We've been through some difficult times the past few years but still feel so
blessed in our lives. Having such a loving family and wonderful friends,
has really helped us.
There's something about the vast ocean that puts
things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment