Monday, February 28, 2011

MY HEART IS BREAKING!

My dear sister Teresa was found dead in her bed today. It was like she went to sleep
and never woke up.

Her work called me and said that she never came to work. It wasn't like her to not call
if she couldn't work for some reason. I was immediately concerned because
Teresa loved her job.

I was on my way to a doctors appointment and Tami was going with me. Tami decided
to go over to Teresa's home to see if she was OK and then she would meet me at the
doctors office. I had called Clarissa to tell her about Teresa's job calling me and she was
on her way to Teresa's to make sure she was OK too.

Tami left a message with my doctors nurse to come directly to Teresa's home after seeing
the doctor. I could tell Tami had been crying and that's when she told Don and I that
Teresa was gone.


Needless to say, we are all in shock.

I wrote a tribute on my blog about Teresa this month and she knew how I felt.
I'm so glad that we often expressed our love for each other. At least I don't have
that regret.

Things can change so quickly in our lives. Don't let a day go by that you don't
tell those you love how much they mean to you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment