Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MUFFIN HAS A NEW HOME

I expected Muffin to be a very sad dog for awhile. She watched out the Bay Window for Teresa the first day we had her
but now she seems very happy and at home. I'm so pleased with how she has adapted to everything. I now have 2 shadows
that follow me every where I go.

The dogs get along so good and our black shadow has really been good to Muffin. She is very patient and hasn't shown any
jealousy at all, in fact they seem to be the best of friends. This is such a relief for me because I wanted both dogs to be happy
about the new situation.
So many people were concerned about Muffin since her and Teresa were so close. We didn't want her to die of a broken
heart!
We all worked so hard getting Teresa's apartment cleared out. It's all done including the cleaning (we hired a cleaning
lady to do this) and yesterday we turned in the key. It's so nice to have this done.

We wrapped Teresa's Temple clothes up in a nice package. Teresa's wish was to be cremated and the clothes will be
placed on top of her. I'm now working on the programs, flyers, poster of Teresa and a table display of her life. It has
been good to be busy doing things for Teresa and this is helping me grieve. I will miss her so much!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment