Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY

K Mart had the cutest Mickey and Minnie Mouse valentine decorations this year. They were too expensive for me to buy
them. They did go on sale but it still was a lot of money to spend on something that I certainly didn't need. Then Don said,
"What if they were half that price, would you buy them?" I said "YES!" He then said that he would pay for half so that I could
get them. I jumped at his generous offer and said that he could buy me Minnie and I would buy him Mickey.

I went to the store and bought them and they look adorable in our Bay Window as part of our valentines decorations. E very time I looked at them I thought about how much Don loves me and wants to make me happy. I took a picture of Mickey and Minnie in our
window and had an 8x10" picture made. I made a cute card out of this picture expressing to Don how I feel about him. He loved it!!
We then went to Old Chicago for a valentines dinner. We love the chicken calzones there. We finished off our celebration with
large Mr. Goodbars (One of our favorite treats). It was a Valentines Day that will always be memorable.

Hope you all had a good one too!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment