Monday, June 28, 2010

SOME FRIENDS ARE FOREVER!

It has been 20 years since Connie and I have seen each other. She emailed me last week and said that she has been
keeping up on my blog and was going to be in Grand Junction this past week end. She had hoped to see me when she
was in town. I wrote back and said that I would love to have her come over.

On Sunday we planned to get together at 6:00 p.m. Don had gone Home Teaching so it was a perfect time for catching
up on our families news. Don and I had so much fun when Connie and Steve lived here. We often did things together with the Francom's. Connie and
I got out some of my 1979 and 1980 scrapbooks and had fun remeniscing some great times together. We couldn't believe
that Dadra was born during these years and she didn't even have Lee or Jamie in their lives yet. Now all our children are married
and she loves grandmotherhood as much as I do.

Some friends are eternal and Connie is that to me. It was such fun to visit and see her again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment