Sunday, June 20, 2010

TERESA'S BIRTHDAY AND FATHER'S DAY WEEK-END

Teresa's birthday was June 19, so I decided to begin her day by taking her out to breakfast. We enjoyed our time together and it was
a good way to begin her 51st birthday.

That evening Tami and Jeff took Don and I out to dinner for Father's Day. Don picked Chilies for the restaurant. It was fun to be
with them and we enjoyed the evening.

Posted by PicasaOn Sunday we had Greg Frame take our picture since it was Father's Day
What a special day this was since Don was able to visit with all his daughter's.
Hearing from all of them makes our day on these special occasions. We truly
are blessed with a family that is so close. We never take this for granted!

Two more weeks to go with my radiation treatments and chemo pills. I
truly feel blessed that my body has handled these things so well. I'm
feeling good and able to function just fine. Thanks for all your thoughts
and prayers. I do feel love and strength from all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment