Saturday, June 26, 2010

DO BLONDS HAVE MORE FUN?

Our daughter Tasha liked the dark wig I bought but she said that I should buy another one that
is really different than what I looked like normally. This could be worn when I had an ATTITUDE!
The more I thought about this idea the more I liked it. So Don and I went to the wig shop and I
tried on some really different wigs. He got such a kick out of it and he thought I should get one.

Tami and I went on our Thursday night outing last week and I tried some wigs on for her too. We
both really liked this one. Yes, I bought it! It's fun and I plan to wear it when I have an ATTITUDE!

I've never been a blond before and it is really different but if I do lose my hair with chemotherapy.....
I'M READY FOR IT!! Is that an attitude or what?

Posted by PicasaBy the way, I only have 5 more radiation treatments and chemo pills next week and then the
last treatment is on July 5th.......YIPPEE! My body has done really good so far and I'm so
grateful for this.

After finishing this round of treatments I have a month off. Our family cruise will be during
this time (July 15-23). When I get home I will have a port put in for my 4 months of chemo
in the veins. Keep you all posted.........

No comments:

Post a Comment