Monday, October 19, 2009

DON AND I GOT MARRIED ON JAN. 15, 1966!

<
I was so happy that my grandparents were able to meet Don and be at our Open House Reception. They thought Don was a wonderful young man.

On June 10, 1967, Don and I were in Provo. Don was attending B.Y.U. when we got a phone call that my dear Grandmother Maddy had died. I didn't expect this news and I was very upset being so far away. Even though we didn't have much money, Don felt that I should go to her Memorial. I was very happy to be able to fly to the Bay area to say goodby to my special Grandmother that I loved so much. I was so grateful that my Grandmother joined the Church in her later years and knew the Gospel. The peace that I had was that I will be with her again some day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment