Thursday, September 29, 2011

VISITING MORE FAMILY

After 1 1/2 weeks it was time to go to Virginia. Don flew in Labor Day Week-end and it was good to see him. Reygan is now 5 months old and has changed so much since the last time I saw her. What a cutie.

Lara and Ben drove me up to Virginia since we all wanted to go to Nolan'a Blessing on Sunday. That is where we met up with Don. He had flown in to Dullas the day before and had stayed all night with Tasha and Jeff.


Holding Reygan for the first time on this trip. It was so good to see more of my family and get to know Reygan again.

Grandpa Don holding Reygan. She seems to enjoy her Grandpa.

I'm in seventh heaven when I'm with my grandchildren. God's compensation for growing older is having grandchildren and I believe this. I feel so blessed!

Tasha and Jeff are in their new home and it is beautiful. It's a very comfortable and roomy. We all loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment