Thursday, September 29, 2011

OUR EAST COAST VISIT CONTINUES.......

The Blessing Day arrived and our little man was ready. What a sweet little boy Nolan is. Such a good baby.



It was so neat to have all our grandchildren there. I had bought pink shirts for the girls and black shirts for the boys. I was so excited to get pictures of all of them together.

After leaving Maryland I was back in Virginia. I had so much fun with Coldon. He let me take some photo's of him and we also made cookies. It was a short visit but memorable. Jeff had to go out of town but Tasha still wanted to take me to the Cheese Cake Factory. She knows that is one of my favorite places to eat.

My trip came to a close after 2 1/2 weeks. What a lovely time I had. Of course, it goes way too fast. I accomplished everything that I set out to do and I have my family fix for another 6 months. I hope to go back in the Spring for Reygan's one year old birthday. That's something to look forward to.

I felt really good and strong on this trip. I thank God that I'm still able to do these trips and hope to make many more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment