Wednesday, May 4, 2011

ANOTHER SURGERY


Yes, I did it again. I actually had my hysterectomy and my port out. It was great having both done at the same time. Here I am about six hours later. Tami got such as kick out of the fact I wanted to get my make up on and hair fixed. Of course I always feel that if you look good you will feel better. It always works for me.

Tami had taken yesterday off to ber with me all day. She was a task master making me eat ice and blowing in my lung blower more than I wanted to. Actually, she was wonderful and I loved having her there with me. My lower abdomen doesn't hurt like I thought it would. My groin hurts the most. Those stirrups are the worst. I'm sure glad I was out!


Clarissa came and visited me about 5:00 when Tami and Jeff left. We visited for about 3 hours. Today she is on her way to Denver to see her girls. How nice would that be!

Don came after work and then came back after feeding the dog and fixing his own supper. It was nice to have family around. I did miss Teresa.


Today Tami took half the day off to take me home and spend the rest of the day with me. She is such a caring daughter and I feel so blessed that all our girls are so loving to their parents. I can't imagine being neclected like some parents are when they get older.

I'm so glad this surgery is over with. Another thing behind me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment