Monday, December 5, 2011

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

 It takes me 3 days to put up all our decorations and lights.  It's always worth the effort when I'm finished.  Tami makes me promise to not get on chairs any more to put up things.  She comes over and does this for us now.

 We are so blessed that Tami and Jeff live so close.  Tami and I get together every Wed. night for our night out.  She has lost 35 pounds since July and looks wonderful.  I'm so proud of her for having the determination to keep herself at a good weight.


 Tami has helped me out so much in getting me on Medicare part B and also a Supplement from United Health Care.  She is so knowledgeable about health insurance and knows just what is the best for me during this time.  Tami spent an hout on the phone on Friday night just getting everything set up for me with the Supplement and part D too.  She is so good over the phone and knows exactly what they are talking about.  I feel she is my personal secretary when it comes to things like this.......and she is FREE.


I have sent all my Christmas packages, Christmas cards and made goodies for my VT Sisters and Don's Home Teaching families.  I'm really on top of things this year.

 As you can see, I'm feeling good and getting lots done.  Next week I go in for my 3 month doctor check up.  I will be glad when this is over.  I guess it is normal to always be a little nervous about this.  I would be very surprised if they found anything wrong since I'm feeling so good.  The only thing I need to do is  sit back and enjoy this beautiful season!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely tree. I probably won't decorate this year because I am going to spend Christmas with Darla and family in California.

    ReplyDelete