Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I LOVE WEDNESDAY EVENINGS

Come rain, hail, snow or sleet, Tami and I love getting together on Wed. nights. We call it our Weight Watchers night even though we don't go to WW. We almost always eat at Subway. Tami reports her weight lose on this night. She has lost 13 pounds since the family reunion in July. I've lost 5 pounds. We are on a roll!



We are now walking the Mall for exercise. It's fun to walk with Tami because we visit and catch up on all the news and the time flies.



We also shop! It's so fun to go in to Christopher Banks, Target, Sears or Herberger's to check out the great sales. I think Tami and I were born to shop!!








Since I pick Tami up after she gets off work, I drive her home to Fruita after our fun night at the Mall together. It's a great way to spend an evening. This summer Jeff goes golfing on Wednesday nights so he doesn't mind Tami enjoying this time with me.











1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have that companionship with your daughter who lives close by. My family is leaving on Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete