Friday, July 15, 2011

I'M DON'S PRINCESS!

On April 30, it was a cold and rainy Saturday. Don and I decided to watch Kate and Prince Willim's Wedding. We both enjoyed it very much. During one of the commercials this ring was being advertized. It's a replica of Princess Diana's engagement ring and then William gave it to Kate for her engagement ring. Don told me that he wanted to buy this ring for me.....that I deserved it since I was his Princess.


I just laughed but then I realized he was serious when he went to the phone and called the number to order it. Don wanted my ring size and then hung up. Yes, he spent his meager allowance to buy me this ring.


When the ring came in the mail and Don gave it to me, I found that it is one of my most precious piece of jewelry that I have and I wear it every day. It means so much to me because of the love that Don has for me and he wanted me to have it. I DO FEEL LIKE HIS PRINCESS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment