Thursday, November 4, 2010

FANNIE PACK IS OFF!

Until my chemo fannie pack was off I wasn't done with my last treatment. This morning it was taken off and I feel like IT'S OVER!!
I know that the next few days will be hard but then I can begin to get my strength and appetite back. I feel like a new woman already just knowing that there's no more chemo going into my body. I'm so grateful that I live in this day and age with all the miracle drugs that are available, but needless to say, I'm so relieved that there is an end to it.

When I first began chemo it was hot outside. It was fun to have the fireplace going this morning because there was a cold nip in the air when we arrived at the Cancer Center. What a lovely facility we have here in Grand Junction and it's only 5 minutes from our home.



Teresa was able to go with me this morning. She has been so helpful and loving durng all this. She often bopped in every morning to check up on how I was feeling during my treatments. This was comforting for me.

Here I am taking my Fannie Pack off for the last time. YIPPEE!!

Teresa took this last picture of me before leaving the facility. I did feel like a FREE WOMAN AT LAST. This will be my last picture in my documentation scrapbook that I have been keeping about my cancer experience. It's a great way to end my books.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. I have truly felt the powers of heaven help me through this experience. Life is great and I'm ready to go on with it. May the Lord bless you all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment