Monday, February 15, 2010

THIRD WARD HISTORY

My new calling is going good being the
Third Ward Historian. One section is called LET'S GET
AQUAINTED WITH THIRD WARD MEMBERS!

My goal is to take pictures of every active member
of our Ward and write some information about
them.

This picture of Don and I is an example of what
I'm trying to do. This is what I said about us....

DON AND JULIE CLEVELAND MET AFTER
DON SERVED 4 YEARS IN THE MARINE CORPS.
THEN DON LEFT FOR A MISSION TO JAPAN FOR
2 1/2 YEARS. THEY WERE MARRIED IN THE
OAKLAND TEMPLE WHEN HE RETURNED HOME.

THEY HAVE 5 DAUGHTERS (THE 4TH WAS A STILL
BORN BABY). THEY ALSO HAVE 6 GRANDCHILDREN.

Everyone is co-operating beautifully and I've tried to take at least 5 to 7 pictures each week. Once I have covered
the Ward members, I will just take pictures of those that are new in our Ward to highlight them.

Needless to say, I'm having a great time!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment