Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A SPECIAL EVENT!


Two of 3rd Ward's favorite people lost their spouses last year. Diann Fox and Jack Saari became good friends and were often seen together at the Single Adults Activities.

When Tasha and I were at Walmart shopping, we heard our names and saw a was a very excited Diann running down the isle. She told us the good news of being engaged and the marriage was going to be on Jan. 4th.

Tasha and I were surprised but very happy for her. Diann said that her and Jack had decided to take care of each other for the rest of their lives.

The wedding was last night and what a wonderful turn out there was from all their family and friends from the Stake. Diann asked me to be the photographer for their wedding and so I'm adding a few photo's to my blog to share this event with you.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment